LOOK DEEPER: RACE
Join online critical conversations on race and racial equity!
Looking for teaching resources while the country moves its learning online? Point Made Learning is pleased to offer Look Deeper: Race for anyone interested in open conversations about race and racism in the United States.
Look Deeper: Race is an online learning experience built from the groundbreaking documentary I’m Not Racist… Am I?
The program is best suited for:
- High school teachers & students
- College educators & students
- Anyone interested in thoughtful conversations about race in the United States.
YOU’LL GET ACCESS TO
- 8 learning modules, each ranging in length from 15 to 25 minutes
(a chapter from the film is inside each module )
- Interactive exercises and reflection questions
- Facilitation manual with discussion questions and follow-up exercises
Look Deeper: Race is a digital experience that students and educators can easily plug into to continue the important conversations about race, racism, privilege, and inequity, which are even more necessary in this unprecedented time in our society.
Talking about race and racism often works better with a framework. Download these resources to support your Look Deeper: Race virtual discussions.