It’s time to deepen the conversation about race and racism in the United States. Introducing Look Deeper: Race – a digital experience built around the groundbreaking documentary I’m Not Racist… Am I? that follows a group of young people and their families on a yearlong exploration trying to get at the heart of racism.
Deep Learning & Reflection
A private learning experience that can be done at your own pace so you can take your time working to understand these issues in a judgment-free zone.
Entertaining & Activating
Eight episodic chapters of the film surrounded by lessons, interactive exercises, and reflection questions to help you understand the content, connect it to your own life and community, and think about what actions you’ll take to become antiracist.
Asking Questions & Making Connections
We’ll help you engage in better discussions about race and racism with our bonus program resources including facilitation guides, discussion questions, and live online conversations led by the country’s leading antiracism experts.
HOW TO USE IT
- As a digital textbook for high school, college, or graduate courses
- As a first-year summer prep assignment, student-life team training, OR orientation program for colleges and universities
- As professional development for educators, social workers, advocacy workers, and any others who are committed to approaching their work with an antiracist lens
- As a discussion tool for Employee Resource Groups
- As a digital “book” for book clubs, church groups, parent groups, and neighborhood associations
Make the Look Deeper: Race program even more meaningful by doing it with others. Organize your own Look Deeper: Race Circle with friends, family members, neighbors, church members, or co-workers.
Here’s how it can work:
1. Confirm your group of up to 10 people.
2. Ask each person to purchase 60-day access to the online program.
3. Schedule 2-4 meetings over the course of 60 days.
4. Each person will watch a few modules on their own and then the group will come together for Look Deeper: Race Circle meetings to talk about they’ve learned, what they’re still thinking about, and what it all can mean for the community.
5. Once the program ends, your antiracism work can continue as a group.
Talking about race and racism works better with a framework so we’ve created some additional materials to help with that:
- Facilitation Manual & Discussion Guides*
- Bonus Video Content
- Resources for further learning and action
- Monthly live online discussions led by leading antiracism educators
*Keep scrolling down to access program guides.
$79 for 60-day subscription — Plus! You have the option to sign up for one of our monthly live online discussions led by a leading antiracism educator (and 10% of your fee goes to a mission-driven organization).
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
SIGN UP FOR THE LOOK DEEPER:
RACE CIRCLE PROGRAM